
When Billy is out of town for work, there are many nights I go to bed with the kitchen a mess. I know my Mom would be aghast that I could sleep knowing it looked this way :) But I'm fine with it. Now in my defense, I think it matters that I'm not
leaving it for someone else to do- I am the "someone else". I've just found my nighttime hours to be so precious to my sanity, well-being, and spiritual health. Getting to spend an hour (or sometimes 2, 3, 4 hours...) doing 'my thing' in the nice clean living room while it's quiet and peaceful...aahhh :) perfection. The amazing thing is, as much as I
dread doing this at night it only takes me 20 minutes after breakfast and I'm happy to do it. So hopefully Mom can forgive me on this one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment