Sunday, April 20, 2008

We're still here!!!

I know many of you think we've fallen of the face of the earth. I promise we didn't. Some of us may have considered jumping at times (but only for a split second), but we're all here and doing fine. It's been unpredictably CRAZY around here. The past month has been travel, Easter, rain rain and more rain, cold snaps and frost, cabin fever, new flowers, glimpses of spring, some soccer, lots of pint-sized guests in our house, quite a few days of bodily functions all over the house, Julia learning to really talk and Carter learning to read!, a trip to the ER, a fabulous new camera, and lots of time with friends.

But don't worry I'll catch you up on everything real soon! Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back!!! Hope all is ok with you guys- miss you!

Jeni

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, I love looking at your blog. Post pictures when you can! Love ya, Cindy