We spent the day at the zoo with friends. the kids were adorable as usual and all well-behaved. Here's our little monkeys watching the monkeys....
Friday, June 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Mommy!
I must say I had a fun birthday this year. I feel so blessed to have the life I do and birthdays just remind me of all I'm thankful for....my wonderful friends, my fun family, good health, a great house, an awesome church, a gracious God, and a blessed life.
We spent the day at the zoo with friends. the kids were adorable as usual and all well-behaved. Here's our little monkeys watching the monkeys....
I love these two. I can't believe how big they've gotten! I'm now a mom of preschoolers- no babies in our house anymore ("een-more" as JuJu says). Some things have gotten much easier, I must say- less gear, less carrying, more flexibility, cute conversations, lots of pretending. On the flipside though there are tons more "whys?" and sibling arguments. But the good definitely outweighs the bad :)
Mommy decided she wanted dinner at the Outback, mmmmmm! We had some delicious filets, tropical drinks, yummy sweet potatoes, and to top it all off a free sundae and some cute singing waiters- nice touch. The kids dove right into the sundae and we were all smiles as we polished it off.

Looking forward to all this year has in store!
We spent the day at the zoo with friends. the kids were adorable as usual and all well-behaved. Here's our little monkeys watching the monkeys....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment