On the way home from church, Carter was in a mood and Julia and I were trying
really hard to live life happily around it. Though this is quite difficult when you're all strapped into the same car! His whining, negativity, and growling (yes, growling) were an oppressive presence.
Anyway, Julia was looking out the window and said,
"The clouds are big and fluffy, Mommy. God made those clouds."

Thank you my sweet, for being a ray of sunshine. You too have your "moments", like Carter- but at this moment you were shining God's light strong true and in the face of darkness. I pray it's the first time of many. I love the way God's work is so evident in the fall. The beauty of nature is so obvious even the youngest children are affected. The trees around here are inspiring pieces of art. We are blessed to have so many kinds and colors. Every street is a fall palette masterpiece. When the sun hits them I can't help but think they are like God's little Christmas trees all lit up- no electricity required :)
No comments:
Post a Comment