What does an 8 year old buy with the money saved from 5 lost teeth, allowance, Christmas, and his birthday?
The biggest lego set he's ever had! It's 1141 pieces. When I saw the number of bags of little pieces and multiple volumes of instructions, I thought it would be quite a challenge. Five hours later, he had it complete!
I must say it is quite intricate and I have learned more about Star Wars than I ever thought I would know.
I had to laugh when we did our standardized testing last week, one of the sections asked them to take a statement and phrase it as a question. As Carter looked over the choices, he raised his hand and asked, "Who's talking, a regular person or Yoda?" Oh Carter, just pick the correct answer.
Happy second graders celebrating the end of testing with Feeney's for lunch...
I must say it is quite intricate and I have learned more about Star Wars than I ever thought I would know.
I had to laugh when we did our standardized testing last week, one of the sections asked them to take a statement and phrase it as a question. As Carter looked over the choices, he raised his hand and asked, "Who's talking, a regular person or Yoda?" Oh Carter, just pick the correct answer.
Happy second graders celebrating the end of testing with Feeney's for lunch...
No comments:
Post a Comment