We know it's summer around here when the birthdays start in rapid succession. It starts around Memorial Day and continues in full swing until after Labor Day.
It is such a blessing to celebrate each of these special people in our lives. Our cup just overflows!
It starts with Annmarie who turned 33...
Then Julia turned 4...
Then Rachel turned 5...
Then Cooper turned 6...
Then Kendall turned 3...
Then Ava turned 1...
Then I turned 34...
Then Emily turned 30...
Then Jack turned 4...
And it's not over yet! We still have a handful more to go before fall. The kids quickly took to asking, "Who's next?" and there was always one just around the corner. Who doesn't love a birthday party and the chance to celebrate the special people in your life?


1 comment:
Hi Amber,
I don't know you personally but I have followed Julia's journey for some time now. Just wanted you to know that I have been praying for you guys today.
Post a Comment