Friday, September 2, 2011

"Babies"sitting

One of my new favorite past times.

When two of your closest friends have twins in the same year, it seems there are babies everywhere sometimes, but I must admit we love it.

One of the most incredible privileges is "babies"sitting. When there are twins I just feel we need a new word.  Like parents of twins may tell you, it is twice the work but it is ten times the blessing!

Whether doing a feeding for two precious new boys while mom and dad are eating dinner...
 
 
 
 
Or spending the afternoon with two sweet little girlies...
 
 
We are doubly, doubly blessed!

2 comments:

Shana said...

I am so incredibly thankful to you and your family for adopting us. We couldn't survive without you...and I'm serious about that. We love you, Scavo's!!
The Voss Clan

Becca said...

they are all 4 just PRECIOUS! :) would love to do some "babies"sitting