We had a great Labor Day weekend celebrating Anderson's birthday. It was a relaxing time of family, friends, and fun.
Lots of yummy food, like pizzas on the grill- MMMM!
Swimming in the pool...
And party time!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! You bring so much fun to our family with your wit, humor, observations, singing, and enthusiasm. You are one of a kind in every way. I don't think I've ever seen so much personality and charm in such a small body. I know God has great things planned for you and I can't wait to see where He takes you.
Swimming in the pool...
And party time!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! You bring so much fun to our family with your wit, humor, observations, singing, and enthusiasm. You are one of a kind in every way. I don't think I've ever seen so much personality and charm in such a small body. I know God has great things planned for you and I can't wait to see where He takes you.
No comments:
Post a Comment