At the end of Kindergarten, our church has a ceremony to present each child with their very own Bible. It's always a little emotional for me because I realize how fast they are growing up.
Julia has had a wonderful year with some great teachers and teens. We are so blessed to have some dear friends in the class who have made this year extra special.
It was such a precious sight to see them eagerly wait their turn, cross the stage, and sit down with their long-awaited package. I pray that spark of excitement and the joy of this gift remains always and is the beginning of a lifelong journey.
God bless you, Julia! We are so proud of the sweet young girl you are becoming.
It was such a precious sight to see them eagerly wait their turn, cross the stage, and sit down with their long-awaited package. I pray that spark of excitement and the joy of this gift remains always and is the beginning of a lifelong journey.
God bless you, Julia! We are so proud of the sweet young girl you are becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment