But oh, if we could still be there, hmmmmm. That's okay, right now we're just happy to have daddy home from a week in FL and we're heading to the water park tonight- fun!
But now back to the beach....here are some of the sweet moments from the week....
Anderson, unfortunately was teething and had a really rough week- short on sleep and smiles. We all felt so bad for the little guy. Here he is passed out at breakfast after being up all night......
The kids loved watching the dolphins at breakfast. Every morning the pod travels east up the beach, and every evening, back down.
JuJu playing "my stuff". She just started doing this with her bags, baby, and toys. I think it's so funny the way little girls pack and carry around bags, but take one look at their mothers and you can probably see why. I have yet to meet a mom who doesn't own, and use, at least a dozen bags. I've told people before I feel like the equipment manager in our life.
Carter soothing Anderson on the swing. I must say this is one of our favorite spots at the beach house. We clocked some serious hours on this swing- all of us.
Julia dancing with her Grandpa- so sweet (and know I'm not letting myself visualize her wedding yet!) Anyone who knows my dad knows he's a music nut and has millions of lyrics in his head. He is essentially a walking jukebox and can even give you the artist, title, year, and world events for every song. Carter is always telling Mimi to "turn off his key" when he starts singing. Julia on the other hand thinks it's great!
This is what 3 consecutive all-nighters does to a person.....
JuJu and her Mimi. They share the same curls, brown eyes , and spunk......
(Coming next: actual pictures from the beach :)
No comments:
Post a Comment