He and Ginny started last year and absolutely love going. Besides the lessons, crafts, and music, there is also game time in the gym which is a big highlight. Awana games are even patented! They started this year and added more friends- Rachel, Leah, Lizzie, and Lily. They have the greatest leaders who just spill over with love and enthusiasm for God and for these kids. This is something no parent ever takes for granted. It's hard to believe their last year of Cubbies is almost over. It has been a wonderful experience for all of us and I am still amazed he can recite his verses from a year ago.
When I see this picture of him singing praise it just melts my heart. I pray his innocence and love for God reamains in his heart always......
2 comments:
That is the sweetest
Almost over? Can it be? They have to slow down a little bit don't they? Sorry for all the questions but I can't believe how fast they grow.
Post a Comment