Monday, February 23, 2009

Seasonal Selections

I don't know why I do this to myself!

I get hooked on products that are only available for a limited time..... and I do it every year. In the winter, it's Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane decaf green tea with Peppermint Mocha creamer. It's pure heaven in a cup to me. I buy up several containers of both when it's on sale at the end of the season, but the inevitable day always comes. The supply runs out. Today I opened my last box of tea :(

Well, fortunately I can move onto my next seasonal obsession............ :) There is hope!

Unfortunately this one comes with way more calories. Who is the crazy mastermind that decided to put out GS cookies right before bathing suit season?! And next season for me is Cadbury Mini Eggs. Luckily my kids like the cookies and chocolate, too, so I won't be the only one eating them :)

No comments: