We first learned about this amazing young girl last September. She had a tremendous love for football and her beloved Pittsburgh Steelers who went out of their way to make her part of their team.
Here is some background to her story from a post last September.
It is heartbreaking to see another child lost. My heart aches for her parents, family, and friends. Lord, this is so hard to see and understand when a child must suffer and parents must say goodbye. I keep thinking of David Crowder's, All That I Can Say...
Lord I'm tired So tired from walking And Lord I'm so alone And Lord the dark Is creeping in Creeping up To swallow me I think I'll stop Rest here a while And didn't You see me cry'n? And didn't You hear me call Your name? Wasn't it You I gave my heart to? I wish You'd remember Where you sat it down Chorus: And this is all that I can say right now And this is all that I can give I didn't notice You were standing here I didn't know that That was You holding me I didn't notice You were cry'n too I didn't know that That was You washing my feet.
When we don't know what or how to pray, God is there.
When we've given all we have and it feels like nothing,
God is there.
When we've given absolutely everything (a child)
and feel completely empty, God is there, too.

2 comments:
Oh Amber, I will be praying for this family--that God's peace would completely overwhelm them through this unconceivable time of grief.
praying
Post a Comment