Julia has done a great job with potty training. I'm honestly shocked how easily she took to it.

For the first few days whenever we were at home I left her pants off to make it easier for her. Carter decided to join her in a show of solidarity. Those two little bums are so cute...

Apparently all this training wears a girl out. She was one pooped princess.....

I can't believe how big she's getting. She'll be three before we know it! She wore her first ponytail last week and suddenly looked all grown up.....
3 comments:
Julia is looking so different from the blog picture at the top. She is looking like a little girl instead of a baby. How sad and still wonderful at the same time. I know our kids are supposed to grow up but it still makes me sad sometimes.
Yeah Ju-Ju! Congratulations big girl!
What a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment