Monday, November 23, 2009

Brenner's Wishes

I was so excited to receive an email from a friend at a local church.  Their children's ministry department is having a birthday party for Jesus in December.  The children are bringing gifts to donate to the Brenner's oncology floor!! I am so humbled to see the incredible ways God is intricately working.  If anyone else feels led to donate, here is the wishlist from the ChildLife department and Arts for Life (to be used by the oncology patients in clinic and admits).  These two services and their amazing staff are the lifeline for the kids of 'Camp Brenner'.

We will be delivering the gifts on December 14th.

Fuzzy coloring posters
Action figures (Batman, Spiderman, Power Rangers, Star Wars)
Fisher Price Imaginext play sets
Matchbox pop up sets
Little People doll house
Polly pocket dolls
Dora dollhouse dolls
Strawberry shortcake house and dolls
Barbie laptop play computer
Batman cave play set
Bioncles
Jewelry string
Bop it hand held game
Spongebob toys
DVD movies
Wii games
Wii nunchuck
Playstation 2 games
Fabric markers
Crayola Model magic
Playdoh
Scissors
Sharpie markers
Crayola Gel FX pencils
Watercolor paper
Tracing paper
Watercolor paints
Acrylic paints
Fabric paints
Blue painting tape
Sculpey Polymer Clay
Watercolor paint brushes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber...i see they need playstation 2 games. Would they be intrested in a playstation 2 unit? I have one at the house that has not been turned on in over a year (since we got the wii). I would like to donate it somewhere that can use it.

Kathy White said...

The invitations went out on Sunday and the kids are SOOOOOOO excited! I can't wait for you guys to come open the presents!!!

Hugs,
Kathy