When the weather turns warm, the backyard becomes one of our favorite places to be. Made even better by some water and some great friends. The kids had a ball fishing in the pool...
and trying out all the riding toys...
and trying out all the riding toys...
Then they were off to the playhouse. Carter and Jack decided to take out the weather vane and replace it with the American flag...
Next thing I knew, Carter had them all standing at attention, saluting, and singing the Marine Corps Hymn (even little David!)...
After a yummy lunch and ice cream cups it was time for a VBS dance party!
I love hearing their little voices belting out praise...
Such a great day of fun!
Next thing I knew, Carter had them all standing at attention, saluting, and singing the Marine Corps Hymn (even little David!)...
After a yummy lunch and ice cream cups it was time for a VBS dance party!
I love hearing their little voices belting out praise...
Such a great day of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment