Around five years old, the talk of loose teeth starts in the school age set. Carter's friends have been losing teeth for years. Somehow all of his were holding strong. With every six-month dentist appointment, they would check his mouth for wigglers, but not a loose one in the bunch. I was secretly thankful because somehow I could not see loose teeth and blood being high on Carter's list.
A few weeks ago he announced his bottom tooth was loose. When he showed us it was definitely wiggling. We waited to see what he would do about it. After two to three days of wiggling and avoiding hard to eat foods, we were sitting on the couch after church. Just as calmly as ever he looked at me and said, "I pulled it out." Just like that. How easy!
He put it in a box under his pillow and his sweet little sister snuck into his room and put some of her favorite jewels inside the box to surprise him when he woke up.A few weeks ago he announced his bottom tooth was loose. When he showed us it was definitely wiggling. We waited to see what he would do about it. After two to three days of wiggling and avoiding hard to eat foods, we were sitting on the couch after church. Just as calmly as ever he looked at me and said, "I pulled it out." Just like that. How easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment