Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dear Milton Bradley.......

We LOVE your games! For over 100 years you have brought joy, family fun, and learning to millions of families. Some of my fondest moments as a child are playing your games with my family and that tradition now extends to my own children. One of the very first games Carter learned to play was Hi Ho! Cherry-O! And now Julia has learned, too. I still love picking those little plastic cherries off the tree, BUT...

I don't know what you guys are thinking! The game comes with exactly 40 cherries- just enough for 4 trees. You guys have been in the game-making business for over 100 years. Have you met preschoolers? Could there be a smaller piece to have to keep track of?! These things are miniscule! I feel like the mean ogre mommy frantically counting and checking to be sure they're all there. Now I know you are great user-friendly company and all we have to do is call the 800 number for more, but seriously who has time for that? It's hard enough to make the time to play games!

So, next time could you give us just one extra?
Pretty please with a cherry on top?

1 comment:

Jeni said...

LOL- I'm neurotic about keeping track of the "Hungry, Hungry Hippos" marbles!