Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Singin' in the Rain!

It was a classic rainy day around here. The kind where you have to break out the rain boots and umbrella- like it or not. We are happy to see the rain, though. It's definitely something we need around here. We've been in a drought for quite a while. I just think it's awesome to see how God provides. We can go months without a drop and in just a few weeks time get enough to almost wipe out the deficit. It just shows you how pointless it is too worry. Now I'm not saying we should be careless or irresponsible, but we needn't doubt God's bigger plan for the world.

No, not twins, or even sisters- their mothers just have the same great taste :)
I love to watch the kids splash in puddles. I hope they (and I) never lose the simple pleasure of playing in the rain. I love Julia's face in this picture :) she looks like a frog!

No comments: