Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Her Own Words

Here's Julia's exuberant account of her first trip playing putt-putt with Carter and Daddy.....

"Me home!! Me ride in Daddy twuck. Me missed you Mommy! I did it golf. Me had a purple ball."

She was so proud of her self and felt so big because she got to hang out on a boy's outing. Though these days when we say she's so big, she reminds us, "My still little. My little and do that." Yes Julia, you're still little. (It's a good thing your brother hit a growth spurt because you're gaining on him fast.)

I love seeing that joy of accomplishment in her face and the big hug around the neck made my day. She spent so much of her life always with me that she seems to always take notice when she goes somewhere without me. I love you punkin and I missed you, too!

No comments: