Advent Chain poem:
One Christmas night, so long ago.
A star shone down so all would know
That in a manger, on that night.
A savior was born, our guiding light!
Now Christmas time is almost here
A very special time of year.
When everyone anticipates
That night we can celebrate!
As you remove a link each night
Remember the star that shone so bright
And told the world of Jesus' birth
The Son of God, here on earth!
Snowflake Poem:
This is my snowflake, I made it myself.
If it were real, it would quickly melt.
It wouldn't be around forever and ever.
But there is one thing that won't leave us, no, never.
It is God's Love for each of us all.
He will never leave us, He's there when we call.
So if I feel sad or just need a friend,
I can always turn to God, on Him I can depend!
No comments:
Post a Comment