Carter's team is really gelling and it's a treat to see them together. The way they encourage and high five each other just melts my heart. They've started making up little handshakes that are so cute. And we're reaching that age finally when soccer is become less like rugby. They spread out a little more and steal the ball from their teammates less.
Julia hangs out in the stroller usually playing the Leapster. She's able to play many more of the games these days and its been a great distraction for her when she can't be running around with all the other kids.
She does take some time to watch the game, too...
Great goal, Carter!
2 comments:
Giselle is looking at the blog with me and she said, "Julia has a beautiful hat." I thought I would pass on the compliment!
I agree! GREAT HAT! I love a girl who can accessorize! Hope everyone has a great week- know of our love and prayers! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment