Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thank you...

I want to thank you all for your kind words and most of all prayers.  I have felt them over the weekend.  God was so faithful to reveal Himself in small ways throughout the day on Sunday and Monday.  It is true that after a night of sorrow, joy comes in the morning.  There were moments of bright sunshine, sweet times with Julia, scripture verses brought to mind, feelings of contentment, family laughter, and precious comments from my kids.

This journey is not easy by any means, but this world is like that.  When things get really hard I remind myself that I don't want to get stuck here.  We are just passing through and God has something else for me to do at the next step.  And above and beyond all of that, he has some place better for all His children.  This is not the end.  We are all just passing through.

No comments: