Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Deep Thoughts

I just love blogs when people speak the Truth and it resonates deep. I am fortunate to have many friends and acquaintances who do and bless and challenge me daily.

This one really hit me tonight....

She's a pediatric med student and a gifted writer. If you're looking for a good read go back and read some of her old posts, you won't be sorry. I feel medical professionals, social workers, and teachers get a perspective of life that not many people experience where things aren't so black and white. Policies, values, personal rights,and justice are one thing; but then you walk with children into places you never dreamed you would tread and you find out what life is really about and where God is in all of this.

The same thing happens here, too; just on the other side of the world.

No comments: