For anyone interested in the purple HOPE bracelets for pediatric cancer here is the contact information...
Kate Booth
Program Services Director
732-920-8872 Phone
732-920-8859 Fax
Kate Booth
Program Services Director
732-920-8872 Phone
732-920-8859 Fax
3 comments:
i found your blog b/c you are a follower on Liz's janes on the run blog...I thought i would let you know I have added you to my "reads" and i am praying for your family and sweet JuJu.
Julie
Amber, we continue to pray for you guys. Please let me know if you need anything! I'm happy to help out in any way that you guys need!
I saw this idea on a blog I read and thought of Julia and Carter. You guys might enjoy doing it in your homeschool time. the web address is http://chasingcheerios.blogspot.com/2009/05/bendaroos.html
i hope you guys have a beautiful rest of the week. we're just down the road if you need us!
Hey Amber - for some reason I am not seeing your new posts. I want to keep updated - do you have any idea why ??
Thanks!
Mary
Post a Comment