Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tough Tuesday

Julia's having a rough day today. She slept well last night. She was cheerful when I got her up. After she got dressed I took her in the bathroom to brush her hair. She's lost a lot of it in the back, but still has most of it on the top. She noticed the pile of hair on the sink today and asked about it. I told her the chemo was making her hair fall out. She said, "Okay, what's Carter doing?" So we've left it at that for now. She has been sad most of the day and not feeling well. She has spent most of the day laying in bed. She actually fell asleep in my arms at 1:00 this afternoon, which never happens. She's napping peacefully now.

Please pray for comfort and rest for her.

4 comments:

Shana said...

praying....

Erin said...

Praying for comfort and peace for Julia (and all of you.)

Anonymous said...

Praying for your precious girl - and for you. - Laurie

Anonymous said...

Loving you guys and praying fervently :)