We are at Baptist. Julia is in getting echocardiogram right now and is doing fine. We are having to make several high pressure decisions about adding the third stronger drug and and starting radiation today.
Please pray for peace and wisdom in this decision. We will still be getting the two chemo drugs today.
8 comments:
We are praying!
Bekah
I know that these decisions can be hard on parents. We love our children and don't want to put them through anything negative...But remember, God made this tumor visable for a reason. I pray that you will find peace and reassurance from God in your decision. I love you guys. Again, if you need ANYTHING, (I mean anything) please just ask.
Amber,
Iam praying for u all right now. God is watching JuJu and protecting you.. Call Melaluc and ask what vitamins JuJu will be able to take with Chemo to keep her immune system strong! We too clean with Melaluca and our kids actually have had no vaccinations.. I told the Dr when they are older they can take them if they choose to leave our country! You are on a good path. Keep stong and hold on to the Lord. I love the new pix of Juju!!
Heather, Emily, Annmarie and I prayed together for your decisions you have to make and for comfort for Julia. We all are SO blessed to be friends with you.
Amber - I am lifting you up. My prayers are surrounding your family. I know that God is with you and that He will be your wisdom and understanding.
Love,
Mary Justice
Praying.....
Praying for your chemo decisions!!
praying
Post a Comment