Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Featuring 'Julia'!

One of the blogs I follow regularly is Totally Tots. It was started recently by a group of Christian blogging moms who wanted to pool their ideas and resources to benefit moms of tots (12-47months), especially those interested in homeschooling, but also all moms of tots. They have a wealth of inspiration and information in many areas and it's very easy to find what you're looking for.

One of their regular features is a 'Meet my tot' where they share the favorites of a particular tot and links to their mom's blogs. Julia was actually chosen to be featured this week. What a great early birthday present!

So click on the picture below to hop on over and check it out! You will also find links in their side bar of the contributing moms- an inspiring bunch to say the least. So take a minute to look around while you're there :)

2 comments:

The Richardsons said...

Well how cool is that!! Of course... we all know how special Julia and the Scavos are. Praying for Julia-praying those rotten symptoms go away and she can show us her precious smile again.

Prayers and hugs,
The Richardsons

The Allison Family said...

I came to your site via Totally Tots and I just wanted to say "Your little girl is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!" I love her curls and I know it must be awfully hard watching her lose them as the chemo side effects kick in. It's difficult to hear that anyone has cancer, but it's especially hard when its a child. I was reading back over some of your posts and discovered that you must live pretty close to where I live..at least in the grand scheme of things(Durham). Anyway, just wanted you to know that you, Julia and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you travel this difficult road ahead. May God wrap you all in his loving arms and carry you always.

Ashley