Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary Honey

Today is our seventh wedding anniversary. I have to say this is not exactly where I thought we would be right now, but we do have so much to be thankful for.

Honey, thank you for.......

  • your crazy, playful sense of humor that keeps us all smiling

  • providing an amazing life for us that allows me to stay home and school our children

  • knowing all my favorite treats and just when I need them

  • sending me flowers all the time- even the kids love getting flowers now :)

  • suggesting we go out to dinner when its been a particularly rough day

  • being willing to listen to me talk- all the time- I've actually started to convert you too :)

  • letting me stay in bed until 8:30 every weekend

  • participating in Carter's endless sports and activities he organizes

  • watching my favorite shows on Tivo without ever complaining

  • putting God first in your life and leading our family with honor, faith, and integrity

  • being the rock I can depend on when things are tough

  • hugs even when you don't feel like it

  • loving us all so completely

  • making me happy in so many ways
A huge thanks to Tom and Emily who are watching our kids for us tonight so we can getaway for dinner. We wondered what God was up to when he put a pediatrician and pediatric nurse right around the corner from us :) I think I should be able to relax, knowing they're with you guys. We treasure your friendship. Thank you for walking this road beside us. Please pray all goes smoothly tonight. Both the kids have announced through tears several times today that we are not leaving them tonight (totally out of character, but hard on everyone). This is another new facet of our new normal.
Happy Anniversary honey, I love you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy your evening! :) We are praying for all of you!

Love,
Bekah

Shana said...

Happy Anniversary Amber & Billy. We are praying that tonight is peaceful and relaxing...ENJOY!!

Love, Patrick & Shana

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you guys have had a wonderful night full of peace!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I work with Stephanie in Texas.

I have been praying for your precious little one,she will be well and God will give all of you the strength and help you need.
Yaul have a beautiful family, put all your trust in Jesus and he will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding.
Janice

Jeni said...

Happy Anniversary! I still geel so honored to have been part of your special day. I hope you were able to focus on each other and the dynamic team you have become. Miss you!

Debby Webb said...

May the Lord bless you both and strenghten your marriage as He takes you down the road He has ordained for you both and your family. We love you and are glad you are a part of our lives. My girls and I have been missing you (Amber) and the kids lots. We hope it works out to see you soon :)