- We went to see the doctor- at his office, not the hospital- like normal people do.
- We did our schoolwork together upstairs.
- I am typing this to the sound of clanging play dishes, clicking play shoes, and little pretending voices. They have not played together in longer than I can remember.
- The TVs in our house have been off all day! This has been Julia's primary recovery and pain comfort and she doesn't need it today! I thought I'd be sick of Little Einsteins by now, but I actually like it and find the theme song oddly comforting because it has helped her so much. It is her 'happy place'. But thankfully it can rest today.
- My kids are making get well cards for others, instead of always receiving them. Wow.
- There are games of baseball being played in our living room. It is April after all.
- I couldn't figure out why the floors were such a mess. It honestly did not occur to me that I used to vacuum them every other day. Needless to say, it's been a while. I felt like a normal person.... vacuuming :)
- My house is a mess of toys and you can't see the floor because my kids were playing today :)
- Julia is napping and I am cuddling on the couch with Carter just like we used to do every afternoon.
(There are lots of new posts and pictures in the entries below, so keep reading down through Easter... )
3 comments:
Praise the Lord for a great day!!! I love all the pictures you posted earlier... they were all so precious! We will praying for you all tomorrow for the meeting to go well with the doctors and that Julia's treatment goes well with no side effects!
Love,
Bekah
That is so sweet. Praise the Lord for such a needed moment of peace for you all today.
Love, Emily
I love all the pics of your sweet kids. Glad to hear you were blessed with a normal day. Love you guys :)
Post a Comment