Thursday, March 26, 2009

Julia's CT

The ride down to CT- she was pretty fascinated by the bed on wheels.....
Julia is out of her CT scan. They said they got good pictures. She didn't fight the sedation too much. They let me stay in the room and pray over her during the scan.
She is having a really hard time coming out of sedation and is screaming, combative, and inconsolable. Please pray for her to fall asleep soon and not to injure herself during this. We haven't seen the doctors yet today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber and Billy,
It has been my privilege to pray for you guys, and of course, for sweet Julia. With children of my own, I can only image the fear you felt...but I'm praying that you will continue to feel God's arms firmly around you. Be assured that an army of folks are lifting you up in prayer!!
Caralynn Vaughn

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the continued updates Amber. We have friends near and far praying for all of you and especially Julia. It's amazing how cranky sedatives/anesthesia can make little ones. If there's anything I can do from afar, beyond prayer, please do not hesitate to reach out. I'm always here for you guys! Love you-

Wilson Ramblings said...

we are praying with you guys and aren't far if you need anything.