We are out of the PICU and back in her regular room. She is having a lot more pain today and they are going to try Toradol narcotics on top of the epidural. She is currently running a fever and is red at her port sight. Please pray for NO INFECTIONS and a working portacath. The surgeon is on his way to assess.
7 comments:
Billy and Amber,
Continuing to lift Julia, the doctors, and you up in prayer!
Thank you for sending the specific prayer requests. I just read to be praying for there to be NO INFECTIONS. . .WILL DO!!
Much Love, Helen
Hi Amber,
I have been offline for a couple of days, and just spent the last 20 minutes reading what has been happening to sweet Julia. (Thank you for your faithful updates!)
Please tell Julia that "Miss Jill" from Sunday school is praying for her. I can't wait to give her a hug very soon.
You have an amazing spirit, Amber, and I am thankful for your strength for little Julia. God is good, all the time.
Praying,
Jill (Hamilton)
We are praying for Julia and your family! I am awestruck at your composure during this unimaginable time. please know that we are constantly lifting up Julia and her care team!
Thank you for continuing to share your needs are we continue to focus our prayers.
Praying for no infections, working portacath, pain management and healing. Also that God's peace surround you, His love uplift you, and his strength renew you. We will continue to be in prayer for you. Love, Martha & James
Amber, We will pray for NO Infection....I pray that the Lord will continue to give you all strength & endurance over the next couple of weeks! You are SO STRONG & JuJu is SO blessed to have you and Billy as parents!
Love, Tiffany D.
We are praying for you all constantly. We love you all very much. We can't wait to see Ju-Ju. Love,
The Higginbothams
Post a Comment