Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Tight Fit

Carter excitedly brought me his picture after Bible study last week.

"Look! I made this for Ms. Debby. It's a picture of her. It took me a really long time to squeeze baby Swamich in there."

I couldn't help but laugh :) For those of you who don't know her, Debby is 9 months pregnant with her third- a boy. Giselle (the big sister) thought it would be funny to think of names for the baby that you wouldn't give a baby, thus the name 'sandwich", or 'swamich' if you're three.

I told Carter, that was okay, it took God a long time to squeeze him in there, too.
We send up our prayers for Debby and Swamich as he makes his birthday debut tomorrow. We can't wait to meet you little boy and find out what your real name is, though don't be offended if we all still call you Swamich :) It's because we love you. See you tomorrow little one!

*UPDATE* Evan Judson made his debut on Friday and is doing great! He was 7lb7oz and 20in.

No comments: