The anesthesia team came by to check on her and gave her an epidural bolus and a rate increase. Hopefully we can control some more of the pain for her.
Sweet Juju hasn't lost her spunk through all of this--I love her!!
Allison asked me this morning, "Juju come? Mimi come?" She went to the frig and pointed to Julia's picture. I feel that God put Julia on the mind of even a non-speaking Snooks :-) From the mouth of babes.
I love you, my friend. You remain close to my heart.
2 comments:
God is good. He provides something as simple as kids programming so that JuJu can focus on something fun :)
May the Lord strenghten you, Amber as you care for your precious daughter!
Sweet Juju hasn't lost her spunk through all of this--I love her!!
Allison asked me this morning, "Juju come? Mimi come?" She went to the frig and pointed to Julia's picture. I feel that God put Julia on the mind of even a non-speaking Snooks :-) From the mouth of babes.
I love you, my friend. You remain close to my heart.
May El Rapha comfort you today!
Shana
Post a Comment