We were telling knock-knock jokes to pass the time in pre-op. Julia thinks these are really funny these days. She and Daddy were taking turns. Daddy said he couldn't think of anymore. And JuJu said, "Daddy, it's not that hard. You just say 'knock, knock'."
When told she couldn't save a TV show to watch later, she screamed, "But I wan't my TIVO!"
"Excuse me. I tooted again." (She's said this at least 5 times- yay- bowel sounds again!)
"That's my job- to tell Carter what to do because I'm getting bigger than you Mommy." (Julia)
3 comments:
Amber and Billy, just wanted you to know we have been praying for you since you left for the hopsital. We know the last few days have been horid, but isn't God wonderful!! You were so blessed to have found this early, and it looks as if God put you in touch with the perfect doctors. Please know that you will continue to be in our prayers as the recovery process continues.
How did sleep go last night? I was up twice with Nolan and prayed for you and JuJu each time. I guess God did that on purpose, huh? Even God has a sense of humor. :)
Okay, I have a couple of websites for you with knock knock jokes that are appropriate for kids.
kidsturncentral.com/jokes/knockjokes.htm
and
kids.niehs.nih.gov/jokesknock.htm
Knock away, Julia! We love you! :)
Post a Comment